The current categories of family visas include, but are not limited to:
- Partner (Subclasses 309, 100, 820, 801)
- Prospective Marriage (Subclass 300)
- Child (Subclass 101, 802)
- Dependent Child (Subclass 445)
- Adoption (Subclass 102)
- Orphan Relative (Subclass 117, 837)
- Contributory Parent (Subclass 143, 173)
- Contributory Aged parent (Subclass 864, 884)
All family migration visas require sponsorship by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Some will also require a mandatory assurance of support and payment of a bond.
At Cornerstone Law Offices, we provide assistance to all applicants with preparation and lodgement of their visa applications.
If you wish to obtain further information in relation to Family Visas please do not hesitate to contact our Gold Coast, Brisbane, Logan and Ipswich offices on (+61 7) 5538 9119. You can also email us at email@example.com