Cornerstone Law Offices’ family law solicitors can help you with a broad range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships. Are you looking to establish a prenuptial agreement? Or do you need help with understanding spousal maintenance issues, or need help with a divorce or separation? Make sure you get help for all of your family law needs from people who have the necessary experience and expertise in such matters.
We are dedicated to getting the best outcomes for you, and will support you and keep you informed at every step of the way.
We can help you with all your family law needs, including:
- Marriage, de facto and divorce law
- Prenuptial agreements (prenups)
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Binding financial agreements
- Domestic and family violence orders
- Family mediation
- Legal representation at Federal Circuit Court and Family Court
- Children’s issues
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
- Guardianship of children
We listen to you and make sure you have everything you need so you can make an informed decision. You can email or call us at any time to book a strictly confidential phone call or meeting so we can get to understand your specific situation, and discuss the options you have available, and advise on the best course of action.