Information contained in this website is not intended for use as legal advice and is presented as general information for our prospective and existing clients.
While we accept communication in response to information on this site, we do not treat such unsolicited information as representing the establishment of a lawyer-client relationship, nor do we view such unsolicited information as confidential.
We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy or completeness of information presented on this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this website is protected by copyright law.
Content on this website can only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. You must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute content from this website or create content using information from this website without the prior written consent of Cornerstone Law Offices.
You must not use or modify logos or trademarks (registered or unregistered) without obtaining the prior written consent of Cornerstone Law Offices.
The products, technology and processes used in the publication of this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights owned by Cornerstone Law Offices or by third parties. The use of this website may not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person and no other licence for use of these intellectual property rights can be granted other than those set out in these terms.
This web site contains links to web sites of third parties or “external sites”. Links toexternal sites do not represent any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Cornerstone Law Offices of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services published on such external sites unless expressly indicated on this website.
We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy or completeness of information presented on external websites, nor do we accept liability in relation to such information.
Cornerstone Law Offices make no guarantees regarding the effectiveness of security measures we employ in the management of this website and nor do we take responsibility for consequences which may arise from unauthorized access to information you provide.
A cookie is a small file supplied by our web server and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you visit this site. Cookies enable the website to restore preferences of returning users, provide access to specific resources, track online purchases, provide customized web pages or work interactively.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where to do so would cause any part of these terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Cornerstone Law Offices:
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these terms;
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this website; and
- excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, Cornerstone Law Offices:
- makes no guarantees as to the completeness or accuracy of any material on this website;
- is not liable to you or anyone else if there are errors contained in this website’s content or if that information is not current;
- is not liable for disruptions to this website; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site it links to. You are responsible for ensuring that what you use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that might damage your computer systems.