As a lawyer within Cornerstone Law Office’s Commercial/Property Law team, Grace has represented clients across a range of areas such as:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial property
- Retail and commercial leasing and licensing matters
- Put and call option agreements
- Business sale and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts and agreements – private lending and security arrangements, business relationships arrangements
- Mortgage document advice
In addition, Grace has successfully resolved conflicts and represented client’s interests in areas of contractual disputes, debt recovery and consumer protection.
She was a keen volunteer at Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia (ADA Australia) and South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre (SWBCLC) where she helped vulnerable people gain access to justice.
Grace graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Master of Business from the Queensland University of Technology. She also has a Bachelor of Arts (Media Communications) from the University of New South Wales. Grace completed her practical legal training at the College of Law and is admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Grace worked as an executive in advertising and marketing across a number of industries, which granted her a keen business sense with a pragmatic approach to problems in order to meet the client’s needs.