Cornerstone Law Offices hosts special information sessions (such as this one on divorce and separation) on a regular basis for our clients and their friends. The events are free, and are a way for us to give back to the community that supports us.
“Divorce & Separation – Tips & tools to tackle the process”
Divorce and separation can be highly stressful and difficult life events. See how you can navigate through some of the more contentious issues such as spousal maintenance and child support at our free information evening.
In this session, we will answer important questions, such as:
– What are the different paths you can take when going through a divorce or separation?
– What steps can you take to reduce the stress of separation?
– How does spousal maintenance work and when is it appropriate?
– How can you respond to a call for spousal maintenance?
– What process is used to determine child support?
– When and how can you apply to change the amount paid for child support?
We will also answer any other questions you might have on the night, and show you how to protect your interests and the interests of your loved ones.
Cost: Free (drinks and nibbles provided)
Location: 101 Ashmore Road, Bundall Qld 4217
Date: Wednesday, 10th August 2016
Time: 6.00pm (for a 6.15pm start)
Reserve your place today: Attendance is by reservation only, so call us on: 07 3181 5677 or complete the form below to reserve your place.