Cornerstone Law Offices hosts special information sessions on a regular basis for our clients and their friends. The events are free, and are a way for us to give back to the community that supports us.
“Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way!”
Make sure your Will and Enduring Power of Attorney protect your wishes and your loved ones.
In this info session we will answer important questions, such as:
– What’s the difference between a will and an enduring power of attorney?
– What is an Advance Health Directive and when can this be applied?
– Can’t I just use a will kit instead? What are their limitations?
– How do I safeguard against people contesting a will?
– What are the limits to what you can include in your will?
– How does divorce or separation affect your will?
– How do I make sure my loved ones get what I want them to have?
We will also answer any other questions you might have on the night, and show you how to plan your estate and how estates are managed.
Cost: Free (drinks and nibblies provided)
Date: Tuesday, 16th May, 2017
Time: 6.00pm (for a 6.15pm start)
Location: Corporate House, 138 Juliette Street, Greenslopes, Qld 4120 (Cnr Juliette and Ernest Street)
*Please note: this is a new venue
Reserve your place today: Attendance is by reservation only, so call us on: 1 300 267 637 or complete the form below to reserve your place.